The first webinar of CorEuStem Working Group 2 (CONSOLIDATED AND EMERGING GENE EDITING TECHNOLOGIES) will take place online next May 19th at 11 am CET.
Please use the following link to register for the Webinar 1 (https://lu-se.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5YrfumrpjgrGdxVH3UNjaFiBCmHy6-sPMnf).
The webinar will address the following topics:
- General introduction about the evolution of genome engineering
- Focus on Crispr 9 and Crispr 12
- Shuttle systems for delivery
- HDR vs NHEJ Repair
- Crispr 9 based toolbox (nCAS9, Crispr I/A)
- Crispr Screens
- General overview of a typical Cas9 editing workflow
- Aspects of quality control after editing
- Q&A Session
We are looking forward to host our first webinar and hope that we will have a fruitful discussion afterwards!